Garage fire in St. Augusta

Garage fire in St. Augusta Click to Enlarge Photo:

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:54 am

ST. AUGUSTA, Minn. (KNSI) A garage fire in St. Augusta Sunday.

The Stearns County Sheriff's Office says the fire was in a detached garage at the Troy and Michelle Anderson residence at 6784 242nd Street.

The fire was extinguished by the homeowner prior to the fire department's arrival.

The homeowner indicated the fire was started by a remote conrol car battery charger. There was minimal damage to the items inside the garage and there appeared to be no structural damage.

The St. Augusta Fire Department responded to make sure the fire was out. The fire was reported a little after 9 o'clock Sunday night. 

Posted By

's Profile

Leave a Comment

Current Weather

For Central Minnesota

Temp: 57°F (14°C)

Dewpoint: 39

Wind: 8 S

Weather: Clear

Full Forecast | Live Radar

Featured Videos